The innovative interactive CP-TW3003 features an ultra short throw design and integrates Hitachi powerful software to deliver a complete interactive experience on any flat surface. With a rich feature set that meets the specific interactive needs of K-12, higher education, and corporate users, the CP-TW3003 is both easy to install and easy to calibrate. It provides vibrant image quality with cost-effective operation and produces large images in small spaces. New generation interactive features include interactive pen, multiple pen capability, auto-calibration, PC-less drawing, and multi-display interactive.
|Light Out||3300 ANSI|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 (WXGA)|
|Contrast Ratio||3000 : 1|
|Lamp Life||5000 HRS/5000 HRS (Eco)|
|USB TYPE A (2)|
|USB TYPE B (1)|
- Hitachi Interactive Presentation Software – Hitachi world-class interactive StarBoard Software (SBS) is the next standard in collaboration, information sharing and dynamic presentation software. With a customizable interface and toolbar, Starboard streamlines your workflow and improves production.
- Accentualizer – Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range) – When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- Cloning Function – Copy setting data from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning not only saves almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory, it saves countless hours in setup and installation.
- Image Care Technology – Image Care is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes – Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Also, automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using Image Care technology, these features give optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- Perfect Fit 2 – Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices – Our iOS application offers projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad ®, iPhone ® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USB WL11N wireless adapter.
- Tabletop Presentation – Make any tabletop a projection screen using the optional tabletop stand. Ideal for a small group environment or in a room with limited space.
- Input Source Naming – Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default names.
If your HITACHI product is still under warranty, you have the following options:
- Service DOA
- Service Repair